Recently I was once again nominated for another blogging award. I really appreciate all the help I’ve been getting to help makes this blog the best it can be. A big shout out to dandylion13 for the nomination. Alright time to get to work.
Here are the rules as I’ve been told:
– Thank the Person who nominated you
– Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
– Nominate a few other bloggers.
– Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
– Notify the bloggers on their blog.
– Put the award button on your blog.
I thanked Dandylion13. Better answer the questions next:
1. What if your favourite movie? If you don’t enjoy movies then , what is your book?
I have a lot of movies that I love. But since this is the my blog about big things, I’ll go with the original Transformers movie. I still listen to the soundtrack on a daily basis. 80s synth rock for the win!
2. Who is you favourite hero? I don’t necessarily mean Superhero, I mean anything from fiction or reality that you consider your hero.
I love stand-up comedy. My favorite comedian is Christopher Titus. I loved his show back on Fox and I now follow his podcast and love his comedy specials.
4. What is your least favourite anime and why?
Brain Powered. An Anime so bad that I couldn’t even finish it. Its convoluted and I didn’t get attached to any of the characters. I never finished it so I hesitate to review it but I think I should and just state it was impossible to finish.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love a good Italian sub.
6. What do you enjoy about blogging?
Feedback! There is nothing like writing and actually being able to get comments about what you wrote done.
7. What is Love?
Personally I feel that we get caught up too much in the idea of Romantic Love. Not everyone needs to find a sense that special someone and settle down in a dream house to have achieved love. I feel love is a feeling of belonging and contentment and if you are able to achieve that then CONGRATULATIONS! You win at life.
That being said, “I love my wife very much” and I’m glad I did find romantic love. What I’m trying to say is people shouldn’t get obsess over finding it but it is awesome when you succeed.
Whats next? Nominate some people. Damn I really have to follow more blogs. I’m gonna give a shout out to one of my fans and nominate LitaKinoAnimeReviews. Here are the questions to be answered:
1. What animes are you waiting to come out?
2. What was the last bad movie you watched? Was it entertaining bad or just bad bad?
3. Do you have a favorite book or Author?
4. Who is your favorite Giant Monster?
5. What is your favorite Giant Robot?
6. Favorite Comfort food? Not Necessarily your favorite food but that one food that makes you feel at ease?
7. Ever been to a conventions? If yes, when is your next one.
Again, thanks for the nomination Dandylion13.